October 30, 2017

Haul-oween: Hauls from the past

There's absolutely no doubt that Halloween is my favorite celebration -and I dare call it season- on the planet. I love everything about it: the color palettes mixing orange, green, purple and the classic black & white, the spooky and eerie ambiance, all the ghost and monster stories that come alive, dressing up in creepy costumes, and of course, decorating my home from top to bottom with Halloween ornaments. If it were up to me, I'd have my home Halloween-themed 24/7 and throughout the 365 days of the year.

Given that my love for this October celebration is too broad to measure, it's really hard for me not to melt away at the sight of Halloween decor. I admit it's always been one of my weak points, and I'm  even prone to purchase spooky knick knacks at any time of the year. So, I've decided to make a series of Halloween Haul videos on YouTube to share all the decor that we've gathered and continue to add to our collection. I really hope these videos inspire you and give you some ideas for decorating your home, or simply entertain you if you're not that into decorating.

You can find the first video on the series below, or by following this direct link to YouTube. Enjoy!


Follow me on social media to keep yourself updated on my video tutorials, blog posts, photos, and more! 

Instagram: @edu_and_joy
YouTube: Joy Casas
Pinterest: Joycasas
Twitter: @joycasas
Facebook: Joy's Paradise Cove

1 comment: