June 11, 2017

New YouTube series: Party decorations (DIY)

It's taken me almost two weeks to get back posting here, since I've been super busy organizing and classifying stuff stashed in different rooms in our apartment. But here I am! So, the good news is that I recently made a new video (available here on YouTube), which is the first of many from my new series: "Party decorations (DIY)". This series is intended for people who love to throw parties or meetings and enjoy setting the scene with cool and creative DIY decorations, literally taking matters into their own hands.


The idea came from the moment when I started planning our civil wedding reception; a small BBQ celebration inside a brick gazebo. We had to diagram and design several decorations to embellish the scene, so we chose different models to create and use for our ornamentation project. This first video shows how to make lovely strings of hanging hearts and confetti.

More DIY decoration videos are on the way for my YouTube channel, as well as other tentative video series. Stick around for cool updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment